Saturday, July 12, 2008

Get your free tarot reading today!

An oldie of mine, but a goodie, I think.



My Mother Calls Me Cleo

My mother calls me Cleo.

So what if I find the zodiac and psychics interesting?

My father calls me stubborn.

It’s not my fault I’m just like him.

My brother calls me from the basement.

“Get your hair off of my fucking shirt!”

My sister calls me idiot.

I’m not the one taking a pregnancy test every month.

Mémère calls me her “Little Thinker.”

Before I grew up, there wasn’t much to think about.

My cousin calls me woman.

I think I still have a lot of growing up to do.

I call my sister princess.

She’s dad’s favorite; she gets whatever she wants.

I call my grandmother cute.

What short old woman bitching about her computer wouldn’t be?

I call my brother a halfwit.

Doing well in sports won’t help him later.

My mother calls me Cleo

And my father calls me stubborn.

No comments: